Translate

Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

Dejan Lovren: 'My mistakes won't shake me, I've forgotten about West Ham defeat'

Liverpool's Croatian defender Dejan Lovren celebrates scoring his team's second goal in the League Cup Fourth Round football match against Swansea City on November 13, 2014
Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren has insisted that he has already "forgotten" about his poor performance in Saturday's defeat to West Ham United at Anfield.
The Croatia international's mistake led to the Hammers' second goal and he failed to recover as Liverpool werebeaten 3-0 on home soil.
Despite the poor result, Lovren has insisted that he and his teammates will not be 'shaken' as they disperse for the international break before returning to take on arch rivals Manchester United at Old Trafford on September 12.

"The game is finished and I have forgotten about it already - what can I do?" Loren told PA. "The first minute after the second goal I wanted to go under the table, but in these moments you need to keep your head up.
"I tried everything but it was a bad decision. Mistakes happen. Things like that happen, but I don't think it will shake myself and the team.
"I am the first one disappointed with myself but now we have to go away with the national teams and in two weeks we have Manchester United. We need to now keep our heads up in the tough moments."
After four games, Liverpool stand seventh in the Premier League table.
Source: http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/liverpool/news/lovren-mistakes-wont-shake-me_242944.html

No comments:

Post a Comment