Translate

Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Heung-Min Son raring to go at Tottenham Hotspur

Leverkusen's South Korean striker Heung Min Son celebrates his third goal prior to the German first division Bundesliga football match Bayer Leverkusen vs Hamburger SV in the German city of Leverkusen on November 9, 2013
Heung-Min Son has revealed that he wants to make his Tottenham Hotspur debut "as soon as possible".
The South Korea international forward joined the Premier League club from Bayer Leverkusen on Friday for around £22m.
Son scored 29 goals in 87 games for Leverkusen during a two-year spell at the BayArena.
"I'm looking forward to going there and performing for the Spurs fans as soon as possible," the 23-year-old told Tottenham's official website. "The support I get from the fans motivates me more and more.

"I'm a player who really loves football. I learned the game under my father, who was a football coach in my school. I've trained with both feet so I can use them freely. Bold and daring - this is how I like to try to play."
Tottenham welcome Everton to White Hart Lane in the Premier League on Saturday.

Source: http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/spurs/news/heung-min-son-raring-to-go-at-spurs_242367.html

No comments:

Post a Comment