Translate

Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Hector Bellerin "not thinking" about leaving Arsenal in the future


Hector Bellerin of Arsenal runs with the ball during the Emirates Cup match between Arsenal and VfL Wolfsburg at the Emirates Stadium on July 26, 2015

Arsenal right-back Hector Bellerin has insisted that he has no intention of leaving the North London club any time soon.
The 20-year-old has become an established member of the Gunners' first team following his breakthrough last season.
Bellerin moved to the Premier League club from Barcelona academy La Masia in 2011, but the Spaniard does not envisage a return to his homeland.

"I am very happy with the opportunity Arsenal have given me and very happy to be in the position I am in today," Bellerin told Revista de La Liga. "I've always said the reason I came to Arsenal is because I want to stay here and I am not thinking about going anywhere else."
Bellerin was bought by Arsenal as a winger, but manager Arsene Wenger switched his position to right-back.

Source: sportsmole.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment