Translate

Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Chelsea captain John Terry: 'I'd chuck myself under a bus for Jose Mourinho'

John Terry celebrates scoring for Chelsea on May 10, 2015
Chelsea captain John Terry has reportedly admitted that he would throw himself under a bus for manager Jose Mourinho.
The former England defender has had a difficult start to the season having been substituted by Mourinho in the Blues' 3-0 defeat to Manchester City last month.
The 34-year-old is now serving a suspension after getting sent off in Chelsea's 3-2 triumph over West Bromwich Albion on August 23.

Journalist and Arsenal fan Piers Morgan has revealed that he recently bumped into Terry and tried to convince the defender to move to the Emirates after Mourinho 'threw him under the bus'.
In an extract of the pair's conversation, which has been published by Guardian Football Weekly, Terry told Morgan: "I couldn't do that. I could never play for any Premier League club other than Chelsea.
"Jose's the best manager I've ever had. I'd chuck myself under a bus for him."
Chelsea are already eight points behind Premier League leaders Man City after recording one draw, one victory and two defeats.

Source: sportsmole.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment