Translate

Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Tottenham Hotspur's Son Hueng-min: "I want to do much better"


Tottenham Hotspur's South Korean striker Son Heung-Min celebrates with Tottenham Hotspur's Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen (L) after scoring the opening goal of the English Premier League football match between Tottenham Hotspur and Crystal Palace at

Tottenham Hotspur's summer arrival Son Hueng-min has claimed that he wants to do "much better" on the pitch, despite already scoring three goals in his last two games.
The South Korea international has begun paying back his reported £22m fee with his impressive form in front of goal.
The 23-year-old scored the only goal in Spurs' victory over Crystal Palace at White Hart Lane on Sunday.

"I haven't adapted to the Premier League yet," Son told reporters. "I want to do much better and prepare as well as I can.
"I understand what the club invested in me. I'm getting a lot of help from my teammates and coaches and that's why I want to do even better."
Spurs are ninth in the Premier League table, three points behind fourth-placed Leicester City.

Source: sportsmole.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment