Translate

Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Jose Mourinho: 'I would sign every Arsenal player'


Jose Mourinho Manager of Chelsea gestures during the Barclays Premier League match between Chelsea and Arsenal at Stamford Bridge on September 19, 2015

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has claimed that he would sign any Arsenal player if he had the opportunity.
The Gunners were beaten 2-0 by the Blues at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, in a game that saw Chelsea frontman Diego Costa criticised for provoking Arsenal centre-back Gabriel in an incident which saw the Brazilian defender sent off.
Mourinho has said that he would not hesitate if any Arsenal player became available in the transfer market.

"I like every player from Arsenal," Goal.com quotes the Portuguese coach as saying.
"I tell you, if one of their players is a free agent and they don't want him there, I get every one. I like all of their players.
"I think Arsenal have the squad to be champions. And every season I feel that."
Arsenal currently sit fifth in the Premier League, while Chelsea are 15th.

Source: sportsmole.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment